As we continue to overcome the COVID-19 pandemic, we gather for worship each Sunday morning at 11:00 both in-person and online and you are very welcome to join us! With the spring weather growing warmer, we will worship outdoors in our beautiful garden weather-permitting. In the event of inclement weather we will gather for worship indoors with all necessary safeguards in place, which you can read about below.
For those unable to attend in-person, Sunday worship will continue to be livestreamed on Facebook Live. Scroll down to find worship resources for each Sunday, including the complete bulletin and a children's page.
Plans are in place to ensure that our gatherings indoors are as safe as possible:
- A maximum of eighteen worshipers will be permitted at each service, with seats safely spaced out in the sanctuary.
- In order to limit attendance and facilitate COVID contact tracing, please register below if you plan to attend worship. Those who are unable to register online will be asked to provide their contact information before entering the sanctuary.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while on Trinity’s property. Both mouth and nose must be fully covered.
- Because communal singing has been shown to increase the risk of spreading COVID through airborne particles, all singing will be done by our cantors when worshiping indoors. Please refrain from singing, even if it’s your favorite hymn, and allow the text and music of the hymns and liturgical music to speak to you in your heart and mind.
- At the distribution of Holy Communion, only the bread will be offered in order to reduce contact with the chalice. Rest assured that receiving Holy Communion “in one kind” is a fully effective and valid means of receiving the promise of Christ’s presence and forgiveness in the sacrament.
- In order to avoid passing the offering plates from hand to hand, an offering basket is available at the entrance to the sanctuary. As always, contributions may also be made online at www.trinitylowereastside.org/give. We are grateful for your generosity!
REGISTER TO ATTEND WORSHIP IN-PERSON: